Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Other side of glass Wall

With my eyes open wide....i drift into the world of fantasy... Flashing lights, moving cars, beautiful people...and the sights of luxuryI see them (in awe..) with my eyes open wide...........................oblivious to the world on the other side.....(of the glass wall)

And when the spirits of the night sags....I reach my pad and hit the sack.....in the pitch darkness of black..............My eyes close to fantasy..and the mind that was numb so far awakens to the banshee...called reality......

I see those children with the boney chests....there skeletal mothers with no feed in their breasts...charging at me if I were a beast.........accusing me of brutality...."how could you "is what they ask me you see us and turn your face away.......we die in hunger and in abundance you sway....have the brands adorning you, made you blind....you see us all the time and yet pretend not to find....You despise us....we do so too...we carry the weight of you luxury...what do you do?

The question haunts me till the time I open my eyes.....(wide shut to reality)and carry on for yet another day....chasing my fantasy......

No comments: