Friday, September 10, 2010

Passion Power Play!



I've spent many twilights
I've spent many a dawn
Thinking I am your man
While I've just been a pawn.

For all the games you play
I've been here to stay.

Never considered moving on
I guess I had that masochistic desire
to be a victim of your con.

I like the way you played with me
I love the way you led me on
Only to drop me
The moment I begin to fawn.

You've always held the key
coz You've never cared
I've played the fool
for my heart was bared.

I 've been licking the wounds you've inflicted
I like the taste of my own blood
and as my soul bleeds
and my eyes drowned by the flood

I look at you with love thats everlasting
and it's always gonna stay
and you can go on hurting me

with all the games you play.


2 comments:

Praveen Premkumar said...

loved it bro..am sure this happened in the morning :-)

soblownaway said...

Nice to see you writing again dude. Maybe it's just me, but why do I feel it's too darn autobiographical? Don't mind me - i'm just a fool! Maybe It's time to give the beast it's head and give us the real gems you are capable of?